Good news! You can associate your CityCycle subscription to your TransLink go Card!(29/07/2014)
JCDecaux, with the support of Brisbane City Council and Translink, is happy to announce that CityCycle is “go card friendly”! Once you have linked your go card to your CityCycle account, you can travel seamlessly around Brisbane by bus, train, ferry or CityCycle using your go card!
New to CityCycle?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Purchase a go card from one of TransLink’s distribution points or use your existing go card.
- Sign up to a long term CityCycle subscription (3 months or more) and select the TransLink go card option.
- After subscribing, you will receive a subscriber number, link number and 4-digit PIN via email.
- Visit any CityCycle station, scan your go card and follow the prompts to link your go card to your CityCycle account. You will need to enter your subscriber number, link number and PIN (You only need to use your link and subscription numbers once).
- You can now use your go card to start riding - don't forget to grab a helmet!
* CityCycle and TransLink operate on separate billing systems and balances are not transferable between accounts. No personal information is exchanged between the two organisations.
If you are already a long term CityCycle subscriber (3 months or more), please call the CityCycle Hotline on 1300 CCYCLE (1300 229 253) between 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday or email us at email@example.com to request a link number for your go card. (Please allow up to two days to receive a response).
Once you have your link number, visit any CityCycle station, scan your go card and follow the prompts to enter your subscriber number, link number and PIN. This will link your go card to your CityCycle subscription.